How To Login To Canvas For New Or Existing Users
Analytics Canvas Online is in private beta. In order to access it, you will need an invitation code. If you don’t already have one, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are new to Analytics Canvas or you have not activated your trial, please follow the instructions
If you are an existing user of Analytics Canvas (trial or customer), please start
New To Analytics Canvas
1. If you are new to Analytics Canvas or in a trial but haven’t yet activated Analytics Canvas Desktop, sign up to Analytics Canvas Online here: https://cloud.analyticscanvas.com/CreateAccount
2. Get confirmation email:
3. Confirm your account by clicking the link in the email. This is critical to confirm that you are the owner of the email account used. If you don’t immediately receive this email and you have checked your filtered folders, please contact support.
4. Login to your account using the email and password used in step A.
5. Last step - set your timezone and the location for your data (you can add more locations later)
You can now add data to your Canvas, add users to your subscription, or connect your own BigQuery account.
Existing Analytics Canvas Customer
If you are already a customer or are in a trial of Analytics Canvas but do not have an Analytics Canvas Cloud account (you have not signed in to Analytics Canvas using the login button in the desktop application), please create your account following these instructions: https://analyticscanvas.com/knowledge-base/cloud-account-registration/
Once you have your Analytics Canvas Cloud account, proceed as follows:
1. Sign-in with your email and password at: https://cloud.analyticscanvas.com/Login
2. Add your private beta invite code (only once, and only during private beta where access is restricted):
3. Make the default settings for your account:
You can now connect to data and explore it with Analytics Canvas Online.