Get Your Data Into Google Data Studio
Simplify routine tasks and automate your Data Studio reporting
A visual, drag and drop report builder to connect to data from databases, files, and APIs, design data workflows, and publish tables for visualization in Google Data Studio.
Get all your data into Data Studio
- Connect to databases including Amazon Redshift, Oracle, TeraData, PostGres, MySQL, BigQuery, and SQL Server
- Connect to Excel, CSV, Text files and Google Sheets
- Connect to APIs, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and AdWords
- Define business logic in the Canvas to further process data so report tables are ready for analysis.
- Publish your data, defining which Data Studio Authors can see which data sets
Share and manage access to your datasets
Share datasets and collaborate with colleagues, clients, and contractors by adding them to any dataset at anytime.
- Add users to any dataset and have them instantly access your datasets in their reports.
- Manage access to each dataset individually
- Manage dataset access by user
Multiple data sources in one chart
Canvas allows you to connect to multiple Google Analytics Views, AdWords Accounts, and Search Console Sites, enabling you to compare performance in a single chart or table.
Want to see multiple websites in the same data table, or enrich your Search Console data with page titles and keyword segments? Now you can!
Google Analytics for Google Data Studio
The full suite of Google Analytics capabilities available in Analytics Canvas is now available in Data Studio.
- Generate and publish clean, unsampled data sets for Analytics Standard and Analytics 360 accounts!
- Compare multiple accounts or segments in the same chart
- Extract all your history data from all your accounts
Google Search Console for Google Data Studio
- Compare multiple websites together in the same report
- Append data to your Search Console reports to collect and analyze more than 16 months of data
- Refresh and backup your data on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis