All Your Data and Exceptional Performance in Looker Studio
Extract data from Databases, GA4, Sheets, and other sources for high performance reporting
GA4 users - Google is now enforcing quota, causing connection errors in Looker reports. Analytics Canvas avoids this error by buffering your data.
Connect to databases, files, and APIs, design data workflows, and publish tables for fast, reliable dashboards in Looker Studio
Get all your data into Looker Studio
- Connect to the GA4 API and buffer your data, avoiding the new GA4 Quota issues!
- Connect to APIs, including GA4, GA4 BigQuery, Universal Analytics, Google Search Console, Bings Ads, and Google Ads
- Connect to databases including Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Redshift, Oracle, TeraData, PostGres, and BigQuery without the 150K row limit
- Connect to Excel, CSV, Text files and Google Sheets
- Define business logic in the Canvas to further process data so report tables are ready for analysis.
- Publish your data, defining which Looker Studio Authors can see which data sets
Google Analytics and GA4 for Looker Studio
The full suite of Google Analytics and GA4 capabilities available in Analytics Canvas is now available in Looker Studio.
- Avoid GA4 connection and quota errors in Looker Studio using the Analytics Canvas Partner connector
- Succeed where other extracts fail with 1 time historic loads and incremental loads for fresh data
- Generate and publish clean, unsampled data sets for Analytics Standard and Analytics 360 accounts!
- Compare multiple UA Views and GA4 Properties in the same chart
- Extract all your UA and GA4 history from all your accounts and properties
- Compare UA, GA4, and GA4 BigQuery data side by side
- Connect to the GA4 BigQuery Export to get rich insights without writing any SQL!
Analytics Canvas uses the GA4 Data API and offers a no-code solution for the GA4 BigQuery Export. In both cases, Canvas creates optimized data sets for low-cost, high performance, high availability reporting in Looker Studio.
High Performance Reporting at Scale
Take the pressure off of your database, eliminate unnecessary and slow API calls, and get drastically better performance!
- Dramatically speed up reports connected to APIs, Sheets, or MySQL databases
- Worry-free reporting with no API limits, no active connections to your database, and no need to scale your database as more people consume your reports
- Load up to 2 billion rows per data set
- Optional performance caching for Data Studio further speeds up processing of large data sets
- Best-in-class connector developed and actively supported by Google Trusted Testers and Google Marketing Platform Technology Partners
Share and manage access to your datasets
Share datasets and collaborate with colleagues, clients, and contractors by adding them to any dataset at anytime.
- Add users to any dataset and have them instantly access your datasets in their reports.
- Manage access to each dataset individually
- Manage dataset access by user
SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, Redshift, Oracle, and more into Looker Studio
- Create summary report tables or flow your raw data into Data Studio datasets.
- Eliminate performance issues and never worry about connection limits!
- Refresh your datasets on-demand, at high-frequency, or on any schedule you choose.
Google Search Console for Google Data Studio
- Compare multiple websites together in the same report
- Append data to your Search Console reports to collect and analyze more than 16 months of data
- Refresh and backup your data on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
Multiple data sources in one chart
Canvas allows you to connect to multiple Google Analytics Views, AdWords Accounts, and Search Console Sites, enabling you to compare performance in a single chart or table.
Want to see multiple websites in the same data table, or enrich your Search Console data with page titles and keyword segments? Now you can!
How It Works
Analytics Canvas uses Looker Studio's Advanced Services and the power of the Google Cloud to make your data available.
- Connect to your data within Analytics Canvas
- Clean and prepare your data for reporting in a no-code, drag and drop environment
- Publish datasets to the Analytics Canvas partner data connector
- Connect to the dataset within Looker Studio
- Refresh the data from Analytics Canvas on a schedule or on-demand
Analytics Canvas buffers the data, loading history from your database or API once, then on an incremental basis for fresh data. This alleviates the pressure from Looker since the data is extracted once for all users, instead of once for each user, and only over a few days instead of the full history.