How to Export to a Smart Table
1. Drag and drop a Table from the Export Data section onto the Canvas. Connect it to the block you want to create a Table from.
2. Select the Output block and click “Create New Table.” If you want to update an existing table, select the overwrite option.
3. Add a Table name and a description (optional), then click Create.
4. Click Write Output or run the Canvas to create the table.
5. Select Tables in the side menu to see the newly created table. You can now use this in other Canvases.
To learn more about the standard block controls, visit this article.