How to Export to Data Studio
1. Add Data Studio from the Export Data section and connect the block.
2. Select the Data Studio Export block by clicking on the centre of it, then click “Create New Data Studio Table.” If you want to update an existing table, select the option to "Overwrite Existing Data Studio Table".
3. Add a Table name and a description (optional), then select the primary date column which is the column Data Studio will use by default as your date filter.
4. Add users who need to access the raw data in Data Studio in order to create or modify reports. These are referred to as "report authors" in Data Studio. They do not need to be Analytics Canvas licensed users.
5. If the dataset is large (more than 1M rows), choose the Advanced Tab to enable dimensional caching. This can speed up reports for all users who access them. Details on Dimensional Caching can be found here.
6. Click Ok to finish the setup. Note that the dataset has been configured however the table has not yet been created.
7. There are two ways to create or update the table. The first is to click the centre of a single Data Studio export block, then choose "Write Output" to publish data to the table.
The second way is to Run the Canvas by clicking the play button. This refreshes all datasets and processes all outputs on the Canvas.
Once published, your data is now available to view in Data Studio.
If you have not yet connected to data using the Analytics Canvas partner data connector, you can find detailed instructions in this article.