Welcome to Working with Data in Analytics Canvas!
This course is designed to provide a solid understanding of data preparation techniques used in the field, and how to apply them to solve data quality problems, using Analytics Canvas.
You can watch course tutorials one by one, or you can simply dive into the particular sections that most interest you.
The course is presented in a progressive form, providing an understanding of data preparation in general, data import, data exploration, data transformation, data export, and data preparation automation, using Analytics Canvas.
This course has application for both the advanced user and beginner alike, and covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Data Preparation
- Introduction to Analytics Canvas
- Importing Data
- Data Exploration Using Analytics Canvas
- Data Transformation
- Exporting Data
- Automating Data Preparation
Sample Datasets and Templates
Data used in this course is made available for download. It includes some generic datasets that let you explore the concepts provided in the course.
You can find more examples under the “Show Examples” tab in Analytics Canvas.
On completion of this course, users should be able to:
- Understand the concepts of data preparation
- Navigate the Analytics Canvas interface
- Import data from a variety of sources and file formats
- Explore and profile data using Analytics Canvas
- Prepare and transform data, including deriving new data
- Export data to various sources
- Automate data preparation and reporting
Thank you for your interest in Analytics Canvas. We hope you will enjoy this course.
Transcript – Course Introduction
You can download a free trial of Analytics Canvas to follow along with the video.