Wanted: Web front end developer/designer
nModal is building the next generation of its platform, and we need to create a powerful, fast and beautiful web user interface to make it happen.
The developer will be working within a small team of developers and analysts, focused on delivering a MVP of our product, with a web front end written using React.
Are you a no-kidding, code flowing from your finger tips like water developer that likes building awesome web user interface?
At nModal, we build powerful tools that let our customers get at their data quickly and easily. We are Google partners and have powerful direct connections to all the Google Analytics APIs. We’re also Tableau technical partners, and our Tableau integration is available now- letting users quickly generate tableau data extracts and directly interacting with Tableau and Analytics Canvas in a powerful way, and we have a pile of new things coming down the pipe for the rapidly growing Tableau community.
- Proven experience with Web development preferably React
- Experience working within a small to mid-sized development team using Git Hub
- Ability to learn new APIs and platforms quickly
- Excellent communication skills- ability to communicate clearly with users to understand requirements
- Experience in using RESTful web APIs
- Database knowledge, familiarity with data modeling concepts
- Google BigQuery experience/knowledge an asset
- Google Analytics experience/knowledge an asset
- Tableau Software experience/knowledge an asset
Send your resume and tell us why you think you have what it takes! Email us at jobs (at) nmodal.com
This position will be in our Toronto offices, we are located near the Dundas West TTC station..